Friday, September 12, 2008

Why I Love My Mom

My mom came over yesterday with our full intentions of her watching the kids while I clean. My house has been a disaster because I've been so dang busy. Doing what...really nothing. But this month has it out for me already. Anyway, I get a few things done before she comes over. She has a rainbow vaccumm (still can't spell that) and I love it and I'm mad we got rid of ours. So she brings it over and I use it (love it). Well, seeing how I had plans to wash my floors REALLY WELL, and do my bathrooms, we start talking redecorating. My mom is the QUEEN of changing things. You go to her home and it's so cute, and the next day there is something totally different rearranged. So what did we do. Instead of me getting the previous things done, we rearrange my living room. I love it though. We put the bookshelf in there and some pictures that were in my bedroom. Now I have no pics in my bedroom. Oh well. I have about a 40 million plans for my house. It's a start though. So in other words, I need a cool 40 million dollars as well. If you win the lottery, make checks out to muah. That would be great! :) So ode to my mother. The house looks great now and it's more home-y. I can't wait until we do more!!

2 comments:

Brent, January, and Madelyn said...

I must have missed this post yesterday when I was checking your blog out. My favorite room to mess with is Maddie's. It is fun to redo everything and paint.

Ah, my dream is to buy everything I want from Pottery Barn. Sigh.

The Ditts Fam said...

Ahhh me too. I need about 40 million dollars like I said before. :) I have so many ideas. And yes, Pottery Barn and Bombay are incorporated with my plans.