Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Grown Up Boy

As I was looking through pictures, I realized how much Kyle has changed. Ofcourse being with him 24/7, I don't see the suttle changes. He isn't my little newborn anymore and it makes me so sad. He's such an armful now. He's doing so well. He's a good baby and eats like a pig. He eats about 6 oz every 3-4 hours. He slept in his crib for the first time a few nights ago and went 6 1/2 hours. My friend just posted on her blog about how it's easy to get frustrated and focus on things that aren't really important. It was a good reminder to make me realize how grateful I need to be for healthy, happy kids. And a good husband who helps me out A LOT. Thanks Drew for everything you do to help me. Lucky me. Drew gets up at least once a night with Kyle and he always gets up with Lucy if she ends up in our room. He is so good to me to help do the dishes and cleans the house and takes Lucy to the park. I know we have a lot to work on and marriage is hard work. I'll be honest. :) But I'm so glad we have each other to work on things with. Thanks for everything. Okay, enough of the smushy stuff.

Newborn Kyle

Kyle at 7 weeks

3 comments:

Lucas said...

He looks so much like a very boyish version of Lucy! :) Too cute. I know what you mean about them changing so fast!

The Ditts Fam said...

Isn't it sad B. I'm sooo sad at how big he's gotten. But I'd rather him grow. :)

When I was finding a newborn pic of him I had to double check to make sure it was him and not Lucy. They look like identical twins with their baby pics.

Joleen said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting! Or Lucy either! Wow! Is she really 3!!!!