Friday, September 12, 2008

A Few Shout Outs

So, I should be doing my workout right now while the kids are asleep, but low and behold, I'm doing this crap. :)

I have a few shout outs for you. Firstly, I have two AMAZING friends who can cook like the dickens. All of their recipes are good. Seriously. I've never been disappointed. Their site is www.ourbestbites.com Check it out. You will be forever grateful.

The next if our miss fashionista. She is incredible as well. She always looks like a hottie and I'd kill to have not only her clothes, but her tiny little bod as well. No wonder why everything looks so good on her. :)
nomoremomjeans.blogspot.com

So have at it kids. And thank away!!!

2 comments:

Dittman Family said...

Ummm, am I reading this wrong, or was I omitted in the shout out post? Buggin. -Quinn

The Ditts Fam said...

See new post :)