Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jealous Linds?

So my sister Lindsay is a HUGE (no pun intended) fan of Biggest Loser. K-I just realized that comment was kind of mean. Anyway, I want to make her totally jealous. :) I love BL and infact, stay tuned for my next post about my Fall TV lineup. BL will be making an appearance on my list. I heart BL. (hee hee) Anyway- Lucy and I did the St Lukes Women's Fitness Celebration today. It was a lot of fun. It's a 5K that they do every year to celebrate what else....ESTROGEN! I was a little disappointed because last night at the Women's Show, Marty Wolff and Amy Hildreth (season 3 BL) were going to be speaking, answering questions, and taking pictures. But, we didn't get a chance to see them because we were all ravishingly starving. So today, at the start of the race I saw them!! I was excited because I figured they would be at the after party as well. Sure enough! So we snabbed them and they are the nicest! Amy is beautiful. And Marty is halarious. My friend even got her butt slapped by him (on accident so Marty says...lol) Anyway, it totally topped my day and I'm so glad I got a chance to meet them and get a pic.





Women's Fitness was awesome this year despite the rain. Yeah, it poured the entire time. And right when we got home, it's nice and sunny out. Go figure right? Renee-We missed you guys this year!!!!!!

What a bunch of hotties. This was after. So yeah, uh....we look pretty hot considering we walked a 5k and it was raining. :) And Audra, I hate to say this, but you totally look like you work at McDonalds with that hat and jacket and black pants. Her jacket is SUPER cute though. It is just a funny combo. K-don't be mad at me. :) I still love you. Even if you do work at Micky D's.



Lucy was miserable, but she was a trooper. We got up extra, EXTRA early and she didn't even complain. She was so excited about the "giraffe race." Why she was saying that I do not know. But when we got there, there was a stroller there that a lady had some felt giraffes on the side that was as big as the stroller. So thanks to her, I did not have a crying child who wanted the "giraffe race." When we got done, Lucy was like "I want the race. I want to race. I want the giraffe race." So I so lovingly told her we already raced and we beat that giraffe. :) And yes, we are wearing trash bags. I'm so thankful they were handing them out. I ended up putting Lucy IN the bag and her arms through. At the after party, we didn't stay long because she was pretty much spent. As I think, we all were.

2 comments:

Joleen said...

We didn't think to use trash bags. We were SOOOO wet!! But it was fun anyway! Gotta love the milk and cookies and bagels at the end! :D

The Ditts Fam said...

They handed them out. I was grateful, but by that time, we were pretty much soaked anyway. :)