Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Caved....

Yes bloggers and readers alike. I have caved to the blogging world. Mostly it's for my own personal entertainment, and for a journal for all the amusing things my children do. I am not a creative scriptorian, and my blog might be boring...but heck, I'll be sharing some super cute pics of my kids, and updating things on our life. So why not? I can't promise frequent updates. But I will promise some awesome links to some foodies, and some fashionistas, and ofcourse, it wouldn't be MY blog without some randomness. Wish me luck!!! :)

6 comments:

Nathaly said...

Hurray for peer pressure! Can't wait to see more pics of the kiddos.

Janelle said...

You will be so glad you started blogging this time next year. Especially with little Kyle. This past year has been a blur for me, I am so glad I've captured some of it with journaling and pics to remind me:).

Carly said...

Ditto Janelle.

Brent, January, and Madelyn said...

Yay! I am so excited!
I love the pics already, Pyper. Your little guy is a doll!!

Alli Blue said...

Welcome aboard! Glad you caved!

The Ditts Fam said...

Uggg. Yes, I am now ignoring my children 45% of the day, instead of 20% :)

I'll try to update often.