Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hot Pockets

Friday night I had the incredible opportunity to see Jim Gaffigan. Holy cow!! I have not laughed like that in a long time. I cried for the first 20 minutes. Let me first say, I have AWESOME friends. And thanks to them, I got to tag along. Well, really, thanks to Andrew who ended up sick and so Marc couldn't go. :) Sorry Marc. Anyway, if you do not know who Jim G is, you have been in a closet. Okay, not really. I had to see him to remember who he was. He was super nice when we met him and just naturally funny. There are those comedians to just try so hard, it's sad. He doesn't even have to make a joke. He just says "That's ridiculous" and he's funny. He's clean too. That is what I love about him, Brian Regan, and Kevin James. I have a picture of us girls with him and when Sarah emails it over to me, I'll put it on here. If I could figure out how the heck to post a youtube vid on here, I'd do it. Oh well. Check out youtube and search it if you are that curious! :)

No comments: