Saturday, October 25, 2008

What A Difference A Year Makes

I cannot believe I have a 3 year old!!!! Her birthday at Chuck E Cheese went off without a hitch. A HUGE thanks to my sister, who spent a crapload of money. Sometimes I have to remember she has 3 kids she has to pay for. I went "cheap" for her birthday and like last year, we just all went dutch at Chuck E Cheese. So thanks again sis! I'm so glad you guys got to come. Also to Trudy. I'm so glad you guys could come also! It's not a bad treat once in awhile so thanks again for coming and also, dipping into the fund. :) ha haa.
So here are some pics from last year. Wow.

And this year- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG 3 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



PS-That fam pic of us makes me look like I have a gigantic gap in my front teeth. I don't. Just FYI. :)





6 comments:

Dittman Family said...

Holy cow Lucy has grown up so much!!! The picture from last year is how I keep picturing Lucy in my mind. She is so grown up and gorgeous! It looks like she had a fun day.

Unknown said...

Pyper, her hair is so long!! She's adorable too. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

The Ditts Fam said...

Yeah, her hair has gotten "long" I say that because every other 3 year old has this super long hair. Uggg. It's growing. It's pretty wispy and I've debated about cutting it so it can get thick. Drew would kill me if I did a bob, but I kind of want to just to see what it looks like. I can always let it grow again. :) We had a blast. See what you are missing Renee. Hurry up and move back...which rumor has it might be sooner than we think...???????

Steph said...

Pyper! Awww, Lucy looks so grown up. Hope it was a fun day.

Laura said...

Looks like you all had fun. Lucy looks so different from last year. What a beautiful little girl!

Brent, January, and Madelyn said...

Aw, you look pretty, even if you do have a gap. Bwahhahah! ;)