Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag, You're It

I've been tagged. I have actually been tagged by numerous "tagging games" so I'm going to try to catch up. Lisa-thanks for the tag girl!!! :) And Julie!

Round #1

7 random/weird things about me:

1. I won't eat food that is the same color as the plate, or bowl. Especially a bowl. Weird, I know. If I'm at a hostesses house for dinner or something, I try really hard to though.

2. I have an INCREDIBLY bad habit of interupting people. :)

3. I try really hard to say no, but I can't. I'm too much of a people pleaser. I'm a peacemaker and I just want everyone to be happy. Hence the reason why I'm overloaded this month. I just can't say no. Except when it comes to drugs. :)

4. I ALWAYS have the TV on. Okay, maybe not always, but about 98.7% of the time. Even if I'm not watching it.

5. I love to read. Once I start a book, I have to finish it. No matter how long it takes me, and no matter how lame the book is. That is why I read all of "Wicked" Lisa, how's that going for you? lol

6. I'm constantly complaining. Sorry about that. Maybe it has a lot to do with me not saying no. Hmmmm....

7. I always sleep in the middle of the bed. Drew is always making fun of me.

Round #2 One Word Answers Only

1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket

2. Where is your significant other? Rocking

3. Your hair color? Brown

4. Your mother? AWESOME!

5. Your father? Crazy :)

6. Your favorite thing? Icecream (give me a break, it's one word. lol)

7. Your dream last night? Forgot

8. Your dream/goal? Skinny

9. The room you're in? Kitchen

10. Your hobby? Soccer

11. Your fear? Loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Skinny

13. Where were you last night? Betsy's

14. What you're not? Virgin (Drew's answer for me :) haa haa sorry)

15. One of your wish-list items? Money

16. Where you grew up? Boise

17. The last thing you did? Tag

18. What are you wearing? Jeans

19. Your TV? Off (surprisingly)

20. Your pet? Stinkers

21. Your computer? Slow

22. Your mood? Frazzled

23. Missing someone? Nope

24. Your car? Crap

25. Something you're not wearing? Maternity! :) WOO HOO

26. Favorite store? Goodwill

27. Your summer? Fun

28.Love someone? Kids

29. Your favorite color? Pink

30. When is the last time you laughed? Now

31. Last time you cried? Sunday

6 comments:

Lisa B said...

Thanks for playing along. What can I say about Wicked . . . I guess I just don't get why everyone thinks it's sooo good. Oh well, I started it. I'll finish it.

The Ditts Fam said...

Yup-pretty stupid book if you ask me. Just all around WEIRD! The whole sex thing is just weird.

Dittman Family said...

Ummm, 'scuse me? The answer to missing someone is "Renee". You're supposed to be in constant mourning that we are not having lame girls' nights on a regular basis!

The Ditts Fam said...

Haaahaaa. And up until 3am everytime ;)

Laura said...

Ha, ha, ha, I tagged you again on my blog this morning!

The Ditts Fam said...

do'h