Sunday, October 5, 2008

And So It Stays

Okay, now I've shown all my friends how really crazy I am. And someone fess up, who voted "It's Okay" ;) lol I did the exact same thing with Lucy. I'm a freak. I'm weird. I admit it. Oh well. Maybe one day, I will have it all together. So Kyle it is. Basically what started this whole thing is that my friend changed the name of her baby. Then I thought about how we only decided on Kyle a week before he was born and then I freaked out. THEN-some stinkin' lady at the store asked me what his name was and I said "Kyle" ofcourse, and she goes "Oh, I know two gay guys that are named Kyle." Seriously...??? Did I not just tell you that my son's name is Kyle. People need to keep that kind of information to themselves. People have no tact I swear. So who cares about her. I know 3 Kyle's that are massively cute, and super cool, and so NOT gay. SO there. I asked Lucy the other day if we should change Kyle's name and she goes "NOOOOOOOO!! Mom, he's SO a Kyle." lol It was kind of funny how she said it. I've never asked her if he was a Kyle, but she probably heard me ask my mom or something. It was cute.

Anyway-so yes, I am nuts. Yes, I'm a dork. Yes, that is all. :)

3 comments:

Steph said...

Good choice Pyper. I love the name Kyle! I know what you mean about changing your mind though. Clara was actually Makenna until we changed it when she was a week old. :) That was so cute what Lucy said. We need to get our kids together one of these day. I cant wait to see Kyle. (Kyle is definitely a great name)

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Ohhhh...this is all Dawn's fault, isn't it?!

The Ditts Fam said...

Ha ha. Totally Dawn's fault. Although there was another friend of mine who did it, and I forgot about Dawn changing his name. :)