Monday, December 15, 2008

Current Kiddo Pics

Here are some current kiddo pics just for fun.

Kyle is one of the happiest kids I know. I'm not biased at all (lol) but he really is a super good baby. He's been an awesome addition to our family and I'm soooo in love with this kid.

Here is my daughters seriously awesome fashion sense. She loves to get herself dressed and play dress up. She changes about 5 times a day. Which also leads to the laundry issue. However, she is sooooo funny. She's been into making up stories lately and playing make believe and she comes up with some pretty crazy things. She is in a whiny stage and has been a bit of a cry baby lately. She has just been ultra senstitive the last few weeks. I'm not sure why. If it's a normal stage or just a Lucy stage. It especially happens when she's tired or hungry. I guess that is pretty normal for a kid to be grumpy with hunger pains or exhaustion. :) I'm trying to get her back into naps. Or at least call it quiet time and hopefully have her fall asleep for an hour at least. The problem is she gets up late in the morning, then falls asleep around 6 if we are driving somewhere, and then goes to bed late, only to repeat the vicious cycle. So I need to try to get in an hour of quiet time from now on everyday. I was loving how she didn't have to take naps because I didn't have to worry about being home for her nap and I could not be on a "schedule" for naps etc. But I definitely think it's contributing to her grumpiness. We'll get it one day. :)



4 comments:

Steph said...

You have such cute kids!! I've got to see Kyle one of these days before he gets any bigger. That face is so cute. We should get our girls together to play sometime too.

Alli Blue said...

We put a lock on the girls closet! No joke. I about died in a laundry drowning! Kyle is a doll! I know that my girls really liked having you as a Primary teacher! Thanks Pyper!

Laura said...

That looks like something I might wear...

Steph said...

Hello! We need an update on your life. :)