Monday, December 15, 2008

Can I Get A What What

Hollahhh!!!!!

Yeah, check this out baby.


See the vent? Ofcourse you can. It's because there is nothing covering it. That was no where to be found a few days ago. It was under about 6 loads of clean laundry to be put away. I'm so proud to say that, I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew was out of town this last week/weekend so Pyper got down to business. For some reason, I was a way better housekeeper and mother/wife when Drew was gone. :) I cooked, I cleaned, I conquered. Maybe it's because I kept the house up instead of making a mad dash on Saturday an hour before he was due to be home. I wanted him to come home to a clean house, and more importantly come home to a clean laundry room. He even said "I was wondering if I was in the right house." Sad....very sad. I am actually a good housekeeper. I claim my house never to be dirty. Just messy. Kid mess. My bathrooms get done on a regular basis and my kitchen pretty much stays clean. I hope no one will comment on how that is NOT true. :) But I will just keep telling myself this. I actually like to clean. How sad is that?! I blame my mother. I like doing bathrooms more than anything else. (I hate cleaning the bathtub though). I'm an odd duck I guess. However, there has been many occasions of someone dropping by and my embarrassed look as there are about 1,000 toys in the living room and enough dog hair on the couch to make a couple of new dogs. Oh, and my daughter is obsessed with scissors and cutting incredibly small and thin bits of paper up. Hence, part of the kids mess.

So anyway, it was an exciting week of getting things done. Now only if I can get my Christmas stuff up. Let's see...10 days until Christmas. Shopping to do still. Maybe I'll skip the majority of the decor this year. Eh.....

No comments: