Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Hubster

My friend Laura tagged me. I love doing husband tags because it's a good reminder to why I married him. :) ha ha

My Husband

1-Where did I meet my husband? Ha ha. Do I have to tell? I met him at church. Uh...he was uh...my Sunday school teacher. Yeah, we are 7 years 11 months apart. :) Everyone in the class was like "You're totally going to marry him." I kind of knew back then. Weird.

2- How long did you date before getting married? We dated about a year. Then he proposed and we were engaged a WHOPPING 6 months. I know. Crazy compared to the regular LDS engagement. I wanted a Summer wedding though. He had to go and propose in January. It was his fault.

3-How long have we been married? 6 1/2 years.

4- What does he do that surprises you? Nothing. lol He is a self proclaimed non-romantic/spontaneous person. Although it's all the little things he does. Like I'll come home and all the dishes will be done and kitchen cleaned etc. I'd take that over flowers. :)

5- What is your favorite feature of his? His smile. Totally.

6- What is his best quality? Everyone loves him. I don't know anyone who has anything bad to say about him and he's just REAL. He'll tell you how it is no matter how embarrassed I get from that. :) He has said some doozies in front of the missionaries. lol But that is just him. He's not shy not to act himself.

7-Does he have a nickname for you? P-Dawg. Although that is more Quinner's doing. But that is what he calls me. Or Babe. Hopefully not the pig.

8- What is his favorite food? Halibit. Or McDonalds. Flank steak.

9- What is his favorite sport? Probably golf or basketball. Flag football. I don't know. It depends on the time of year. I know it's NOT soccer. (loser)

10- When did you first kiss? HAA HA This is a funny story actually. It was ofcourse, our first/second date. (funny story about that too. But it was technially our second date). He walked me to the door and I freaked out. It was just weird to think that I'd be kissing Drew Ditts... So it took awhile for me to stop giggling. :)

11- What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go out to eat. Or to a movie.

12- Do you have any children? Two! Lucy and Kyle.

13- Does he have any hidden talents? Umm...I'd have to think about that one.

14- How old is he? 34.

15- What is his favorite music? 80's.

16- What do you admire about him? He doesn't hold grudges.

17- What's his favorite color? Blue?

18- Will he read this? I'll make him. ;)

19- Who said "I love you first"? He did. He remembers it. I don't. I suck.

20- Who do I tag??? Steph B, January, Hollie, Terrilynn. :)

2 comments:

. said...

Drew loves soccer, i know it to be true! he just won't admit it because all of his brothers would make fun of him too much. but deep down, he does. take comfort in that.

The Ditts Fam said...

No...he doesn't. :) ha ha. At least he says it's good exercise. BTW-I scored 3 goals tonight. :)