Monday, February 2, 2009

Updates

I just got back from Utah. My little niece is sooooo stinkin' cute. I'll post a pic later. She is so perfect. I miss a newborn so bad. I came home and Kyle ofcourse is HUGE compared. It was sad.


Kyle is finally getting back to his normal self. He had an ear infection after me using my mommy intuition and saying it wasn't an ear infection. I'm awesome. :) I knew something was up though, but just thought he had the flu. He's on amox and it's giving him the diarrhea and his bum is so sore, but other than frequent diaper changes of sharts (sorry, but that is what we call them), and him crying when we wipe, he's back to his happy self! He's got two bottom teeth. He's sitting up. And he's just such a good kid. So happy and easy.


The weather has been awesome so lately, Lucy is riding her bike. She is a pro at it. This Summer, we are going to get her off her training wheels. I got a bike that was bigger than a toddler bike, so as soon as she can control it with her feet, off comes the trainers.


My Pampered Chef is going well. The new Spring line just came out and can I just say HOLLAH!!! It's the best line yet. They have a pineapple wedger. It seriously is the best thing ever. I'm totally getting it. I have to keep doing it because my wish list is off the hook. At least I get most my wish list for free. Hollah number two baby! I'm excited.

Well, I better get off the computer and get some things done. Kyle has got his booster shots today so we need to get ready!

2 comments:

Steph said...

OK, so we seriously need to get together and do lunch with Jan and the kiddos,or maybe a girl's night out ....

Did Lindsay tell you how I ran into her at Target in Utah? So random.

The Ditts Fam said...

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't I write about you bumping into Linds? I think that is so funny. Totally crazy!

K-when and where for lunch? It's a MUST! Let's just freakin' plan it already! :)