Monday, February 2, 2009

Tag...I'm It!

1. My all time favorite vacation spot is HAWAII (duh)

2. My middle name is Anne.

3. I wear pjs or a robe all day. :( Unless I'm going somewhere, and I'm forced to get ready.

4. My favorite TV show is uh....is....just so many.....ummmm. The Office is a topper. And I'd like to thank Sara for that addiction. :)

5. I recently became addicted to uh...I cannot disclose. But it's nothing illegal.

7. I do like cleaning. I really do. But when I clean, I have to do the whole house.

8. I have to have...pizza. No doubt.

9. My favorite color is pink. I'm so original.

10. My favorite sandwich. EASY...the Knuckle from Gandalfos. Holy crap. It's good.

11. I cannot stand sleeping with socks on.

12. I sleep on the right side of the bed.

13. I loved being pregnant. Especially with Kyle. LOVED it.

14. I don't like driving Drew's car.

15. I really don't like talking on the phone (same as Laura) I don't call people. Sorry my friends.

16. I make lists when it comes to certain things like going out of town.

17. I love baking sweets

18. I enjoy trying new recipes, but I love making stuff up more.

19. I gag when I change other kid's poopy diapers. It's funny how your own kids don't bother you.

20. I love my hubby!! You rock!

21. I can't get enough of my kids.

22. I have the most rascally dogs in the world. :)

23. I WANT to paint my house. Inside and out.

24. I used to hate being tagged, but now I like it.

25. I wish I could go snap my fingers and I'd lose weight, my house would be clean, and my teeth would be brushed.

No comments: