Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Daughter...AKA Da Vinci

My daughter is a heck of an artist. Heather, you're gonna love these!! I am not creative in that department. I can't draw worth a dern. However, Drew is a pretty good artist, and his dad really is the artist in the family. She must get it from the Ditts side. She was able to draw smiley faces pretty early and she's just always held a crayon or pen or pencil correctly without much guidance from me. Maybe she'll end up making the big bucks someday. Here are her latest art drawings. She's a freakin' genious! :) lol

I love how she drew her hand and included her fingernails.


This is a whale. Not only a whale...but "A Happy Whale" Titled by Lucy ofcourse. She decided to "make him colored" as well.


And this one is my favorite and blows my mind. K-she's three. I know it's probably not that big of deal, but I've seen some other 3 year olds draw. She colors in the lines and is particular about coloring as well. This drawing might be worth a million. ;)
"A Cat" and she named him "Hockey" I don't know where she got that from. lol












5 comments:

Nathaly said...

Okay, I would say she definitely has artistic ability! You should see Diego's drawings. You can never tell what they're supposed to be!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Ya, Tyler just learned how to draw a circle, haha. I'm impressed!

. said...

way to go Lucy! in all honesty, that's not far off from my best whale drawing.

The Ditts Fam said...

She drew a fish at my mom's house and she totally did all the fins. It was crazy. I wish I would've gotten that one on camera.

Morgan Hagey said...

Henry is NOT that good, at all. He's working on circles, like Ty. :)