Friday, March 6, 2009

MIA...But Back

I've been lurking around, but not doing much posting.

Updates-

Kyle is SOOOOO close to crawling. He's going to be into everything. He'll definitely be my poison control baby. lol

Lucy is still drawing away. That is all she does. Color and draw. This kid loves art.

We found a house!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's in Eagle. Such an awesome location. That is what "sold" me on it. It's across the street from a park, and there is a gigantic splash park right by. I'm so excited for Summer. It's not an upgrade by any means. It's basically our house minus our extra family room, but it's the same square footage so the bedrooms are a tad bigger, and the great room is big. I'm not a huge fan of the fireplace. And the eating area is carpeted. I'll have to buy a big rug or something. But this house just seemed to fit and fall into place. Our landlord is super nice and I even think I hung out with her son at one time when I was in high school. Weird. :) So we'll be outta here in about 2-3 weeks. I'm sad. I love my "cute, little" house. But I'm thankful we have a roof over our heads and I know what is important is quality of life with my family and not quantity. Yes, I wanted the granite, and bonus room, the huge bath tub. But ya know, it's not important. I go through my motions where I'm upset and I want, want, want. Then I get over that and realize what I DO have. Far more than a lot of people on this earth.

Well, here I sit while Kyle is asleep. I should be working out. Nahhhhhhh. As Renee would say "Who does that" LOL!! Okay, it's more like "Who eats that" but anyway. TTFN!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Sweet, we'll practically be neighbors! We frequent that park a lot in the summer. We have seriously got to get Jan and get together, Parker too. Did Lyns tell you I randomly saw her in a bathroom in Target in Utah?

Glad you found a new place. Hope your move goes smooth. Hugs!

The Ditts Fam said...

Dude. Where do you live. Obviously don't tell me here. lol I thought you were still in Star?! I responded about Linds seeing you in Target in Utah. That is just too funny and way too random. K-totally email me and we are getting together!!!!!!!!!!! Jan too. We haven't talked for awhile. She's been MIA more than I have. I'll track her down. We'll start a threeway email.

RedWarthen said...

So glad you found a nice place. But sad for us:( We are going to miss you!!!!! Do you still want to come over for preschool on Tuesdays?